* By JazziRose
For this new year I have many new post ideas that will feature some fellow, bloggers, instagrammers and other talented souls.
Today, I wanted to introduce you to the very artistic Jasmin Rosenberg that I discovered on Instagram – JAZZIROSE.
Please go check out her blog – I think she has one of the best feeds ever. If you are into the very minimal and white theme, you will love her account & as everyone knows already I am all about that.
Without further do, let me share you my favorite posts from her (I’ll try my best not to put them all here) and scroll down for the complete interview.
Tell us a bit about yourself:
– My name is Jasmin and I’m 20 years old. I was born and raised in the southern part of Denmark in a city called Svendborg, where I currently still live with my parents and little brother.
Something you love about the city you live in:
– What I love most about my hometown is probably that it is located very close to the coast. From my home there is about 5-10 minutes to the nearest harbor and beach. It kinda gives me sense of freedom rather than being “stranded” in the center of the country. Also, I think that the size of the city is spot on. Not too big and overwhelming as some big capitals might seem, nor so small that you’ll get bored here.
Currently studying/working? Something you love about it:
– I graduated summer 2013 from what you internationally would call “High School”
I had no idea what I wanted to study next, so I took a year break from everything and basically spend all my time with family and friends.
This summer I, very spontaneously, started at university on a rather new education called “Intercultural pedagogy”.
But it just wasn’t the right choice for me. I felt sad whenever I went to school, didn’t feel like I belonged there and the subjects didn’t really interest me either. So I dropped out of uni in December, which was actually quite hard for me, because I somewhat felt like I gave up.
But now, I have applied to a new school and a new education, “Marketing management” which starts in February.
I have a much better feeling about this, but I won’t know until later on in January whether my application has been accepted or not. (crossing fingers)
What are your hobbies?
– One of my biggest hobbies has to be photography. I take pictures with my iPhone 4s or my Nikon d3200.
I absolutely love the whole “set up” of a picture and I have fun editing the images afterwards.
I love to share my photos on Instagram where I feel that I get a lot of feedback aswell as inspiration back from the people I follow.
I also enjoy more ordinary things, like cooking and workouts at the gym :)
How would you discribe your personal fashion style? Do you find inspiration in some celebreties?
In 4 words: minimalistic, simple, casual and most importantly, comfortable.
I live in oversized, chunky jumpers, cardigans and black leggings. My wardrobe consists mostly of black, white, grey and nude items, because that’s just what I feel most comfortable in. I often add red lipstick to an outfit, so I don’t look completely washed out.
I used to always wear whatever everyone else wore, but now I focus on just feeling comfortable in what I’m wearing.
I respect people with personal style, who can manage to stand out in the crowd (without having to wear bright yellow clothes ofc.)
I love to browse through Pinterest to find inspiration and I’m a huge fan of Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen’s style. They are always on point!
You instagram feed is absolutely gorgeous – where do you find your inspiration?
– Thank you so much! I follow a lot of similar accounts on Instagram and get inspired by them everyday.
Also, I’m scrolling though the Pinterest app daily, which to me is a huge inspirational source that I think everyone should join!
I can also easily find inspiration on TV, commercials, in a magazine or just at the mall. Everywhere basically!
Tips and Tricks for an awesome looking Instagram:
– The best advice I can give is to try and find a “theme” for your feed. It could be food, fashion, fitness, your lifestyle, interior design, the way you edit your pictures, a certain color, whatever you like. Try to find a common thread that kinda connects all your pictures and in that way gives your feed a certain style. I also recommend that you take pictures in natural daylight and that you don’t add too many filters and effects.
Just adjusting the brightness and contrast of the image can do so much! (that’s at least what I prefer to do)
Something amazing that has happened thanks to your account?
– I’ve had the pleasure to receive a few products from different brands, which to me is so amazing and I’m so thankful for that!
I’ve also done a giveaway not too long ago with an amazing brand called Hoff by Hoff.
This year, I’m collaborating with a new women’s wear fashion label called Míela, and I will also be blogging for them.
What are you most looking forward this year?
– Hopefully, I’m looking forward to starting on my new education and I’m excited to see how that goes.
Other than that, I don’t have anything in particular that I’m looking forward to. But who knows, your never know what the future might bring.
To conclude, share with us a couple of your current favorite pictures/quotes/etc:
Quotes: “Close some doors. Not because of pride, incapacity, or arrogance, but simply because they no longer lead somewhere.”
“Ask yourself if what your are doing today, is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Here are some fashion and interior pictures that I find very inspirational.
They are all from Pinterest, so if you like this “simple, minimalistic, less is more” kinda style you should follow me there! (www.pinterest.com/iamjazzirose)
Thank you so much Jasmin for accepting this interview and sharing some great info
Share the post if you enjoyed it and let me know if you would like more of these in the future!