I thought I would share some more personal things on the blog and sharing with you the highlight of my week. I would love for you to share them as well in the comments this way we can all learn from eachother and discover new things all around the world.
As I’m appartment hunting in Paris, I have plenty of time to wander around the city and explore coffeshops, stores, exhibs, among many others.
1) A very exciting discovery was Artazart. If you are not familiar, Artazart is an amazing design bookstore. They have a huge selection of any type of design book you would be looking for, some are more graphic, some more intellectual. Some are amazing coffee table books, others are great tools to start creating (wether it is a company, a interior space, an art collection, a diy, you name it!)
And if these lines weren’t covincing enough I would suggest you to check out the tripadvisor reviews this store has. And trust me, these reviews are well deserved.
Here are some book that I stumbled upon and loved (some are only in French sorry):
- Psychologie pour les Créatifs / Survivre au Travail – Franz Berzbach
- XXL ART – When Artists Think Big, Eléa Baucheron Diane Route
- Nautical Chic, Amber Jane Butchart
- Le Monde, Les files, La Vie – 50 Inforgraphies, Merci Alfred
- 30 Meubles de Designers à Fabriquer Soi-Même, Christopher Stuart
And THIS, how cool is it? First notebook made out of stone. What?!! ❤
2) Exhib : L’Amérique des Kennedy – “Kennedy’s America”
This was a lovely exhib, the gallery is absolutely gorgeous and I got to learn many new things especially about Robert Kennedy and the whole family.
3) White Nail Polish + White Loafers
Let me know if this is something you would like to see more often! And please, let me know what are YOUR highlights of the week. 🙂