Dear, Anne, thank you so much for nominating me for this super cool award. I am so sorry I couldn’t do it before. I was really busy with my last tests and then with Christmas.. Anyway, I am doing this right now!
For those who are not familiar with this award, the rules are simple:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Post the award on your blog
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate seven bloggers and tell them you nominated them.
I actually wrote on my cell phone the 7 random things after leaving my family’s house on Christmas night. I decided to write the random facts about Christmas. Although it is over, I thought these would be some cool facts to share. Hope you like it!
1) My white bichon wore a Santa costume this year. Specially made for her!
2) I made a gingerbread house for the first time, this year. It did not come out perfect but quite cute!
3) My Christmas tree was black and silver this year. 🙂
5) Also for the first time this year, my bedroom was decorated!
6) Non-Xmas1 – I cried during the Gossip Girl finale…
7) Non-Xmas2 – My other favorite TVShows are The Mentalist, The Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother and Modern Family!
The 7 blogs that I nominate are: