Hello gorgeous reader,
This is March and I am back. As you may have read on Instagram or even on my previous posts, the month of February was very busy and quite stressful for me, hence the lack of posting.
I am truly sorry and I really want to make this month and the upcoming ones, different!
For today’s post, I wanted to let you know about one of my last personnal projects.
You know how sometimes you and your best friends talk and are like “Yea, yea someday we will be like this top model, dressing like this and that.” “I know, I love this hair, one day mine will look just like that.”
NOW IS THE TIME.
YOLO people (sorry but YOLO never gets old to me)
These are the glorious years. No matter how old you are, I really think you should picture your better self and do everything you can to get close to it.
And as everybody knows, it is useless to just picture a goal and say that you want to achieve it. You should create your own baby steps in order to do so. So that’s what I decided to do and picture things that I want to do, and ways I want to change until I am 23 and until I am 25.
As some of these projects are quite personnal, I won’t share them all here which I’m sure you understand. However, yesterday my good friend sent me this link. We’ve gotta love Thought Catalog. ❤
From that list, this is what applies to me the most:
6. A good idea of what she needs in a romantic relationship, not just what she wants, or what she thinks she needs, and the willingness to explore different people and other ideas to find what exactly that is.
7. A closet of what she considers to be her “staples,” and among these things, something to wear to an interview, funeral, wedding, impromptu Friday night drink at a casual bar and dream date if ever someone were to call out of the blue.
10. A favorite coffee order, go-to restaurant for when friends visit from out of town, hairstyle that takes less than five minutes in the morning, “thank you” cards in her desk drawer, the print copy of her favorite book, and bedding that she is proud to show off.
11. A hobby that has nothing to do with drinking, shopping or somebody else.
12. The recipes for a number of easy meals memorized.
13. The desire and discipline to actually cook for herself. (Just herself.)
What about you? Which would be your one-year goals and 3-year goals?