Checking my emails before going to college this morning, I had a quick view over my blog and got this amazing surprise: I was nominated by >> Caroline << for the Liebster Blog Award!
This is my first award, so I am so excited about it and very thankful.
For those who don’t know the concept yet, here it goes:
“When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you. You pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!” (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
PS: Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers
(will try to tell you things that are not obvious on my blog)
– I’m an Economics student
– NEVER WITHOUT MY AGENDA
– I receive recipes in my email box everyday
– I love dogs
– I have several DIY projects on the way…
– I am crazy about jeeps ❤
– You can give me everything you want that sparkles, I’ll love it!
– I (almost) always have a snack in bed before I go to sleep (not charming at all, I know)
– I grew up in Europe and always dreamt about a USA highschool lifestyle. Lockers, athletes, cheerleaders, the whole stereotype that you see in movies!
– I’m around people from different countries all the time…and I love it! Hope I’ll travel to all countries they belong to, in order to visit them (and their country!).
– What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? People who share too much personal information (not the blogs that I follow though, but I know they exist) and I really don’t like when blogs are not clear (confusing layout).
– If you could wear only one designer for the rest of your life who would it be? I think it would be Chloé (different designers working there through time). This brand has a very characteristic design. Love the classical lines, neutral colors and casual chic look. This would be perfect, can wear it everytime!
– If you could only take 3 things on a deserted island what would they be? I won’t stay! :p
A pilot, adapted plane/helicopter with enough fuel to reach the closest coast and money to go back home!
– Who (alive or dead) would you like to take to dinner? Simon Baker – mainly because I like his character in the Mentalist!
– What is your favourite piece of jewelry? It’s a necklace.
– Gold or Silver? I would say gold for the prestige, silver for the color. Hm… I’d say gold. White gold!
– What is the best book you’ve recently read? Look Back in Anger by John Osborne
– What is your favourite beauty product? Mascara!
–What is your favourite season? Spring. I could say Fall as well, the point is “no harsh seasons” like super cold winter or burning summer. Chose spring because I prefer to see flowers growing rather than leaves dying…
– Which Celebrity is your style icon? I would say Kate Middleton.
– What is the best gift you’ve ever received? That HB video that my best friend made for me for my 18th Bday.
– Why did you start this blog?
– What is your best quality?
– Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
– What makes you laugh?
– If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
– If you had to write about something completely different in your blog, what would it be?
– How would you describe your everyday style?
– What is your favorite meal?
– Sweet or Salty?
– Would you free hug on the street?
– Do you collect anything?
I wish you all a lot of success.