Hey guys! Surprisingly today I received a brand new award – The blog of the Year 2012!
Thank you Caroline! You should definitely check her blog because it is pretty amazing! http://girlintheyellowdress.com/
Here are some topics that will help you understanding how this award works.
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
The blogs that I chose for this award are the following (no particular order):
http://dearserendipity.com – This blog has a lot of fashion and tips for everyday life. Emily has such a great taste and is very talented.
http://fashionfoodandflirts.wordpress.com/ – I really like this blog and love the concept (see title). I think it is very cool to have a look at her posts where she speaks.. well basically about fashion, food and flirts! I mean we are girls of course we like that!
http://calluswhatever.wordpress.com/ – This blog is about three fashion girls who share their everyday style. They have an amazing taste and are really nice. Had the opportunity of checking the pinterest board of one of the girls and it is really nice!
http://theblackcape.wordpress.com – She has a very strong style but she wears it perfectly. I love how she posts her pictures: always with that cute black bold title that looks really Vogue-y, if I can say😉
Really nice sense of style!
http://blog.mjtrim.com/ – Cool DIYs and ideas for decoration. You can always find super creative ideas and for christmas the posts have been just crazy! You should definitely check her out!
http://tulleandtrinkets.com/ – In this blog you find Sarah who shares pretty much everything she likes. She posts a lot about fashion but also about beauty, DIYs some recipes ideas and all kind of exciting stuff! If I had one word to use to explain her style, I would say delicate.
http://diy2emc.com/ – Simply a blog that has a lot of different DIY, super easy and fun to do. You can definitely see the creativity in this blog. Visit it, you won’t be disapointed😉
http://frugalfeeding.com/ – Only need two words here: Yummy + Talent
http://frivolousfringe.wordpress.com/ – More fashion ideas! And she had a style that I simply adore!
http://amixofthings.com/ – In this blog, as the name suggest, they just talk about a LOT of different stuff, from fashion, to music. You must take a look!
That’s it for the selection of blogs, I hope you like them a lot and follow them if you don’t do already.
Talk to you soon.