Today I stayed at home, the wheather was not that good. After a while I decided to make some pancakes! Yes, out of nowhere!
I have this recipe that I tried for the first time this summer and the result was just delicious!
The recipe linked is in French so I decided to translate it en English for my non-francophones readers 😉
For this recipe you will need:
– 1 egg
– 30 cl of milk
– 225 g of flour
– 5 cl melted butter
– 20g of sugar (only if you want sweet pancakes)
– 3 and 1/2 tea spoon of yeast (optionnal depending on your flour)
– 1 tea spoon of salt
- *In a bowl, put the flour, the salt and the yeast. Mix.
- *In another bowl, put the milk, the egg and the melted butter. Mix.
- *Add the liquid substance into the the dry one. Mix very carefully in order to avoid any lumps
- *Start heating your frying pan at a moderate heat. Lubricate it with a paper towel soaked in oil.
- *Take a small ladle of batter and pour gently to form a dough circle.
- *When you start seeing little bubble at the top of the dough just turn it and let cook for a minute.
- *Do the same with the est of the batter.
OF COURSE, you will those with butter and maple syrup. Basic. 😉
Actually I never really tried panckes in another way (like with berries and stuff), but I’m sure they’re just yummy as well! Something to do another day!